Ranking
Original Post
Displaying the wrong country ingame
hi there i'd like to know how to change the icon of the country that i am being represented as, it shows that i am from USA but i want it to show something else
Hi, you can use a browser based vpn to set your country. Usually when you use browser vpn's to change your flag you will have to sign out of your account, then change your ip with the vpn then log back in.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
i'm sure 'm not using a browser vpn there must be something else that is the problem
There's no problem. Toribash's flag system is a little bonkers. Typhon is saying that you can change your flag to the correct flag, by installing and using a browser based VPN. Other than that, there's no real way to change your flag in Toribash. Hope we helped!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
no problem! things always get misunderstood over the internet. glad we could help

closing thread now, feel free to reopen if you have any other problems or questions regarding this matter
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord