Toribash
hey, black clover is acually pretty good,
probably because i had my expectations low af but still its quite enjoyable
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I couldn't get past the annoying yelling...

Been watching The daily lives of highschool boys, it has kept me from wanting to kms while I've been stuck in bed with the lurgy.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
ah yeah, the ear rape in the first few episodes,
its acually kinda fixed in later episodes. well atleast they made sure it wont make your brain vibrate.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I still searching for detective animes
here is what I already watched:Un-go,Gosick,Kindaichi,shinra tantei yakumo,hyouka,psycho pass,death note,sakurako san no ashimoto ni wa shitai ga umatteiru,ranpo kitan
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
I still searching for detective animes
here is what I already watched:Un-go,Gosick,Kindaichi,shinra tantei yakumo,hyouka,psycho pass,death note,sakurako san no ashimoto ni wa shitai ga umatteiru,ranpo kitan

Would you say you're excited for Detective Pikachu then?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Haha, I wanted to think it was an early April fool's joke...

so I've finished the Daily Lives of High School boys, it made me chuckle a lot, which in turn made me cough and hurt my head.

No regrets.

Also watched Summer Wars, Paprika, Short Peace, and The girl who leapt through time.

sora: For detective anime... ehh, not really my genre... closest thing I can thing of would be Ghost in the shell, since Public Security Section 9 pretty much deals with internal investigations.
I could help you with getting your hands on everything ghost in the shell if you'd like.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Would you say you're excited for Detective Pikachu then?

Of course
But I need anime currently
+Detective pikachu airing in 2k19
-----
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Haha, I wanted to think it was an early April fool's joke...

so I've finished the Daily Lives of High School boys, it made me chuckle a lot, which in turn made me cough and hurt my head.

No regrets.

Also watched Summer Wars, Paprika, Short Peace, and The girl who leapt through time.

sora: For detective anime... ehh, not really my genre... closest thing I can thing of would be Ghost in the shell, since Public Security Section 9 pretty much deals with internal investigations.
I could help you with getting your hands on everything ghost in the shell if you'd like.

Okay let me try Ghost ín the shell
Last edited by Sora; Nov 14, 2018 at 02:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NO TITLE
Sora: watch Monster, if you liked Makishima from psycho pass.. you will like Monster
Lupin IV (better imo) and V
Persona 5, the animation is shit but if you haven't played the game it's oki
Ao no Exorcist, smh it seems like your kind of anime

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
he also made glecyride which is by far his second most disgusting work after uzumaki (gyo is probably more disgusting but i didn't read it yet).

on another note: slam dunk manga is pretty amazing,
and blend s is either pure cringe or moe stuff are just not for me.
now recommend me something good.

glyceride in a nutshell "crater face is erupting baby, let it rain grease" lmao

so, disgusting is your stuff.. have you ever read homunculus?
Gantz the manga is my all-time favourite from Hiroya Oku (ignore the anime beyond ep. 20).. also check out his most recent work, GIGANT (nsfw)

btooom! and noragami (except hiyori) are also oki

blend s is definitely not for me.. i'll start with slam dunk the anime.. sometimes i find reading manga more time consuming than watching anime
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I already watched ao no exorcist
And yeah I will try monster but Lupin IV got horrible graphics in my opinion
NO TITLE
funny, i think that lupin IV has a great art direction, the animation is very smooth and has some beautiful scenes as well, specially when watched in hd
The op animation is just damn amazing with the 3d effect

beck has shitty animation but it's great
devilman crybaby also looks similar to lupin's art in some aspects.. but hey it's your opinion
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!