Toribash
you should try to move your tori in such a way that it seems like you're tori is actually causing this telekinesis throw and not just looking like simple hacking made by you in notepad.
your moves were verry off sync with the hacking, a part of the replay were you can really see this "off sync " is when you had uke up in the air and then didn't even lower your arms to throw him down or anything.

put some effort into your moves next time because blatant hacking of throwing around uke has been done many, many times before.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Originally Posted by Swexx View Post
you should try to move your tori in such a way that it seems like you're tori is actually causing this telekinesis throw and not just looking like simple hacking made by you in notepad.
your moves were verry off sync with the hacking, a part of the replay were you can really see this "off sync " is when you had uke up in the air and then didn't even lower your arms to throw him down or anything.

put some effort into your moves next time because blatant hacking of throwing around uke has been done many, many times before.

Throws Uke in the air - Raises arm. Pulls head - Extending pecs. Throws head in the air - Raises arm. Shoots the head - Rotates torso.
I did not add any force downwards, it didn't look like I was smashing Uke to the ground, and therefore it didn't feel necessary to lower the arms.

I did put effort into this, it's just that this was the second time ever I did something like this, and I barely know what the fuck I'm doing, so getting things the way I want them takes time.
hey jisse i love your parkour maps can you make some thing like the jungle one if you can thx
I think swex is just jealous because your twice as good as him ;)
But honestly that is amazing how long did you spend on this? The hacking part i mean.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
Originally Posted by noelpro View Post
hey jisse i love your parkour maps can you make some thing like the jungle one if you can thx

This isn't the place to post mod related stuff.
Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
I think swex is just jealous because your twice as good as him ;)
But honestly that is amazing how long did you spend on this? The hacking part i mean.

I don't have anything that could make Swex jelous.
Thanks The hacking part took around an hour or two.
Opener looked too twitchy and slow, decap and head skeet was fine enough, nothing interesting tho.
I love you replays,your smooth,Creative,Go with the flow hehe.
Also how do you hack ?