ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Team sambo sparring session
Hey guys. This is a bit of a repost but i figure it cant hurt.

I'd like to have sparring and skill sharing sessions once in a while. to start Lets shoot for Sunday or monday of next week.

My availability is any time on either day, given everyone gets their times in soon enough. :P

let me know
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
I can do anytime Sunday too.

I'll make sure I'm free.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
i'm free monday tuesday, past 13GMT wed and thurs, and past 10GMT time on sat and sun. this is if i'm not hanging out with my girl
RAWR xTeam Sambo
This will be awesome when it happens... =0
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
sounds like sunday, im gonna try to round up some others
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
Like... Today Sunday, or next Sunday? Lol...
Well, lets fucking doit then.