people playing: 182, servers online: 59, games played: 135,879,605 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » Help » Technical Support » Beta Releases
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old May 20, 2013   #11
KEKETHECAT

based cat keke Belt

can't connect to servers a lot of the time in this version. for example right now its working 1 out of 5 server connect.

intel quad core 2.8 gigahertz(yorkfield)
nvidia gtx 260 graphic card
nvidia 780i ftw motherboard

EDIT: few random silent crashes
Team Judo/Aikido

Last edited by KEKETHECAT; May 20, 2013 at 05:41 AM..
Old May 20, 2013   #12
Tonakai
DONUT HYPE

Custom Belt
Clan: NO

Just realized that some versions before this one I could run Toribash with Shaders and 60 fps just fine. On this version and 4.31 I have to turn Shaders off 'cause they lag too much. Even without Shaders the fps drops to 30 - 40 fps.

my specs, laptop is Acer Aspire 5742G:
Mobile Intel HM55 Express Chipset
Intel Core i5-480M @ 2.67 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M, 2 GB
8 GB DDR3 Memory

EDIT: Looks like the lag started showing in 4.00. 3.99 went just fine, though I wasn't using Reflections. prefer it without.

Some bugs:
- Client crashes at times when I open Toribash. Sometimes it crashes, sometimes it continues like normal.
- Client crashes during startup when I drag the window. Sometimes crashes, sometimes doesn't.
- The auto space after a match is finished doesn't seem to be completely fixed. It still happens at times.
- When a player is idlespecced, Tori or Uke might automatically space the first turn of the next match. I'm not sure if this is just accidental spacing or a real bug, though.

Last edited by Tonakai; May 20, 2013 at 09:00 PM..
Old May 20, 2013   #13
Kristis133

Panda Belt

Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Just realized that some versions before this one I could run Toribash with Shaders and 60 fps just fine. On this version and 4.31 I have to turn Shaders off 'cause they lag too much. Even without Shaders the fps drops to 30 - 40 fps.

my specs, laptop is Acer Aspire 5742G:
Mobile Intel HM55 Express Chipset
Intel Core i5-480M @ 2.67 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
8 GB DDR3 Memory

Some bugs:
- Client crashes at times when I open Toribash. Sometimes it crashes, sometimes it continues like normal.
- Client crashes during startup when I drag the window. Sometimes crashes, sometimes doesn't.
- The auto space after a match is finished doesn't seem to be completely fixed. It still happens at times.
- When a player is idlespecced, Tori or Uke might automatically space the first turn of the next match. I'm not sure if this is just accidental spacing or a real bug, though.

Yeah, same. We've just realised that while playing.
Used to get 60-63fps with shaders without ray-tracing, now it's 20-30 at max.

In addition to the bugs:

-If there's a password set, owner command doesn't work.
-If there's a password set, you can't whisper anyone, unless you get op'd.

Specs:

Acer 5750G laptop.
i5-2450M 2.5GHz quad
8GB RAM
Geforce GT 630M 1GB

---------------------------------------------

Oh and Tonakai, client used to crash in previous versions aswell when you dragged it before it fully loaded. Just don't do anything until it loads and it won't crash.
Same with the random first frame skip, it used to happen in previous versions aswell, would be nice if that'd be fixed.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Last edited by Kristis133; May 22, 2013 at 06:09 PM..
Closed Thread