ES Recruitment Drive
the prank from 2013 and the Akido Championship of 2011
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Best moment was when everyone had a fox as their avatar.

Was it a fox? Or a duck? Some furry animal, I dunno. That was funny.

Also 09 held some bloody great tournaments, back when [Phantom] and shit.
lol
When I was in Crooks was probably the best. We did a role play event for the clan and I enjoyed it a lot .

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
the best thread in toribash history is the one where the guy believes he has an imaginary friend and that he's attempted to "do sex" with it

this wasnt a teenager, this was an adult
Originally Posted by Surfings View Post
the best thread in toribash history is the one where the guy believes he has an imaginary friend and that he's attempted to "do sex" with it

tulpa friend or something

probably one of the funniest threads i've ever read
Originally Posted by Surfings View Post

Hahaha shaaaaame. That's way too good.
lol
Dueling days when DOA was a thing.

Also when GodTeam was still active I remember that being a lot of fun.

Also ROCK09, RIP ROCK09.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
That tulpa guy scared me. Maybe not the best, but definitely the weirdest.

And there was that time when one of the staff members (can't remember who now) posted a naked butt with something in it.... Idk how its called, there is a fetish about it... Anyway, it made a lot of mess, and his defense was ''I was drunk at the time'', LOL.
The best moment in Toribash for me was trying to join Team Sambo.

I remember that to be the Elites of the Elites. When I was trying to join that organization I was being test along with Oblivion and Ern. Never could make it in though but it was fun attempting and practicing to get better.

Not so great of a moment, the 2010 server reset in which a lot of people lost accounts or account progress.