Toribash
Original Post
How to live ?
How to live without just existing but also living like a living individual without being a virus ? because if we live like we should not live , we live the life of a virus and is that considered as the anti life ?
Enjoint life
Just live the best you can, that's all any of us ever do.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
what is the definition of best and worst ? also what is the advantage/disadvantage
Enjoint life
best = fulfilling
worst = unfulfilling

There is no advantage or disadvantage, do whatever. Everything has consequences, so act in a way that will achieve what you want.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
we should not care about what we want because that leads too instinctive.
we should not consume coca cola or fast food, a katana in the chest is a quicker way to die
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
we should not care about what we want because that leads too instinctive.
we should not consume coca cola or fast food, a katana in the chest is a quicker way to die

Sounds real deep and edgy m8.

The best you can expect is from just doing you. Wrong and right are objective etc and you'll look like an ass if you try to debate it in a high and mighty philosophical manner here.

This is what I've posted before in these sorts of threads and what the meaning of life and shit is to me.
The man in the church says our purpose is to please the creator.
The lady in the science lab says our purpose is to find out how it all works.
The philosopher says our purpose in life is to give life a purpose.
Nature says our purpose is to reproduce and continue our species.
To me, the purpose is to find joy, conquer fear, live morally, make a difference in the world, help others, and then be proud and happy when it all ends and live on in the memories of my friends and family. In the long run nothing you or I do will matter though so just chill and enjoy your time.
The way I go about this? Every day in my choices I try to do things that work towards those goals. If, when I lie in bed at night and look back on what I did that day with pride, then I know I'm doing well. If not then tomorrow's a new day and I get another shot at it.

Yes I agree that we shouldn't dive too deep in any kind of being, working, media or other any other matrix to make sure that we don't loose general view and the sensibility for harsh side effects.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Surfings View Post
pussy money weed

^This.

Also living morally and making people happy, because everything you do has a impact that will last far longer than just your lifetime.

But mainly what surfings said.