ES Recruitment Drive
quickly get naked and blow them away with my hotness because i am really hot

once i blow them away they will blow me

and thats that, everyone has a good time
[CENTER][B]professor finesser
Considering that they would be so close to you, since they are in an elevator. I would pull in the man closest to me by the arm in an attempt to create a hostage situation. Depending on why they are doing this I would probably calm them down with the reasoning of the situation that got them so mad in the first place while with the now hostage. This is to decrease the potential of them killing you if you make a mistake or possibly from them doing it at all. Depending on if you're a psycopath you could just kill them as soon as they comply. I would explain to them when the elevator opens to proceed to the next floor, leaving the room with the hostage unarmed with you and then leaving the area. coolbill12 is bored
knock out the guy in front of you and hope the 2 guys next to you shoot each other
cage the gargoyle
I was thinking that stepping diagonally to the left and backwards would ensure the two facing each other would shoot each other...if you get me, but then again there's always that other dude facing you.

Who would probably just re-aim and shoot you.
You'd need some mad martial arts to get out of that one, that's for sure.
lol
EZ GET NAKED....THEY NEVER SEE IT COMING
GET SCARED AND LOOK AWSY

AFTER THT U CAN TAKE A GUN AND POINT IT
AT THEM......

CLEVER THOTS