ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Back in 2011 there was a $700 vs $700 duel between Dexter and Ra. It was a full 32/32 player server, and several smods, admins, and ninjas attended. Ra ended up winning, but unfortunately Dexter did send him the cash, which earned him a permanent ban.

I assume you mean didn't and is your avatar that mystery photo i think I have seen it before
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
I assume you mean didn't and is your avatar that mystery photo i think I have seen it before

Thanks for catching that, I corrected my mistake.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think shmevin is the highest and most reckless dueler out there. It's a shame he payes for everybodys cars...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Back in 2011 there was a $700 vs $700 duel between Dexter and Ra. It was a full 32/32 player server, and several smods, admins, and ninjas attended. Ra ended up winning, but unfortunately Dexter didn't send him the cash, which earned him a permanent ban.

Been there, can confirm. Never seen a bigger duel than that before myself.
Even tho it doesn't count as a duel in the first place since all 32 personas in that room knew that they played from permaban pretty much, neither of them were going to send the cash in case of defeat.

The biggest legitimate duel I did myself was 400$ twice(so techinically 800$ in total) first to 6 in abd. Lost the first one, won the second one. We did tons of duels starting from 300k and going up to millions with that guy, quite a few 200-300$ ones too. The only person I genuinely had fun with duelling from extremely big stakes, he was slightly better than me but I didn't care. Always played smooth, didn't lift/shovel, didn't do retarded kicks, played fair and square and never complained. God how I miss that. Winning worlds doesn't even come close to the thrill and excitement you get in such duels.

I also remember when staff actually prohibited me and Shmev from duelling each other at one point, because the amounts we were duelling from were crazy and every single time there were some sort of misunderstandings going on, it was fucking priceless. And the funny part is that we were pretty much the only two guys that would do such high stakes so we kept duelling.
Last edited by Kristis133; Oct 19, 2016 at 10:57 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
shmevin still scams smh, who did you duel 600 usd u didnt specify who

It's because I didn't want to.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.