ES Recruitment Drive
I download animos
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
what's your source? >:O
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

horrible subs ofc.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Yuki, MAL is starting to show it's age, it's full of XSS vulnerabilities and because the code is likely to be a clusterfuck so they have to slowly fix it. So while that happens they've limited site access to affected pages. Which is pretty much any page that allows users to post images. afaik.

That's seriously messed up. It's down for ages now, and this isn't the first time that MAL is showing vulnerability.

I personally don't like using AP too much, due to its interface that sometimes sucks on phones.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
well, honestly I just use MAL because only thing I want is to know what animes I am watching and what episode I'm supposed to watch next so... MAL hold it all pretty well to me. Anyways, those sites I got to know here are pretty fancy too
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah, I know it tracks a lot more information for you to look at, but you can't show people that information without linking them to the site, instead of a handy dandy card

I'll probably make an account and start tracking through there, but it won't really take over anime-planet because of there useful cards