Toribash
Original Post
alright wtf ?
so i posed the banner advertising toribash,you know,the one that gives you 100 tc for every referall ?
well some people clicked it,but i didn't get tc ?
by referal do they mean like,they sign up for tori ? or is it just so they look at the site ?
Originally Posted by Profile1to10 View Post
so i posed the banner advertising toribash,you know,the one that gives you 100 tc for every referall ?
well some people clicked it,but i didn't get tc ?
by referal do they mean like,they sign up for tori ? or is it just so they look at the site ?

A mere click only gives you 30 toricredits. If they sign up, then you'll receive the 100 credits you so richly desire.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when they sign up for toribash, there is a "referral" section, they put in ur name in that spot, then you get 100 tc's...
OG of TB
A man of few words
damn,how hell do i get the 100tc then ? that's just stupid,i thought you just make them click it,oh,and i had 2 people click it,and i didn't get anything !
There's also that "fill out these surveys and get Tori credits" thing. But I'm as skeptical as they come.

EDIT: I would also heavily advise you to make and use a different email then the one you use. These kinds of things usually result in your email being spammed to Hell and back.
Last edited by Guv_na; Jun 13, 2009 at 03:13 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah i just tried the 3rd one,and instead of tc it wanted to give me a 50$ gift card to some shitmart
Originally Posted by Profile1to10 View Post
damn,how hell do i get the 100tc then ? that's just stupid,i thought you just make them click it,oh,and i had 2 people click it,and i didn't get anything !

As soon as they sign up you'll get your tc.

It's to stop abuse happening, and actually reward you for making people join rather then just look at the site. :P
:D
Your not supposed to use the Spam Links in the ToriShop
you go to http://on.toribash.com to do the link things.

I'm the only one who understands him -_-
<Vezere> Do you love me?
<Wesley> Indeed