ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ATTN: WIBBLES 3.0 ITT
http://wibbles.forumotion.com/t205-toribash-fucked-up

Hi everyone, we have created a new Wibbles for you all to enjoy to your hearts content.

ITT we discuss Wibbles on the Toribash site and Wibbles 3.0.

Post your opinions on Wibbles in general here.

Cheers
Last edited by tertywerty; Sep 21, 2017 at 11:35 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
It's pretty sad and also kinda nice that wibbles is gone, no more places where admins can't touch you for your opinions but no more shitposters.

Also I joined that wibbles site but I've also made a discord so either works.
Last edited by Lucy; Sep 21, 2017 at 06:00 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
The forum also has an art section if you hate being infracted for posting in the restrictive TB art board.
---

We also have a newly minted REPUTATION system as well
Last edited by Turtlenecks; Sep 21, 2017 at 06:29 AM.
Wibbles is a nice idea but it just ended up being filled with valueless content and a bunch of narcissistic dweebs tooting their own horn... And the shitposting there wasn't even amusing, it was the death of an art form imo, no class.
I always liked wibbles.... Although 98% of the posts were shit, there was on rare occasions, decent threads worth posting in
🫷🦚🫸
I wonder if by any chance it would come back :thinking: that is where all shitposters live
<[Ae]reno> head is brain
Honestly, I can't even remember my wibbling days. Apparently I used to be very annoying and was disliked by many people on here.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
This is the best wibbles that tc paid wibbles attempt is a flop.
Let's just use this for official wibbles
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 1, 2017 at 07:28 PM.