Toribash
Original Post
Storm the Castle!

-

Kon'nichiwa my fellow weebs and ninjas, we have a very special replay making treat for you all kindly provided by SushiRoll.
The objective is simple - Get to the top of the castle.
Now how you choose to do that is up to you entirely, but be warned - there are judging categories.

There are 3 distinct categories, you may enter one These are;
  • SPEED
  • FINESSE
  • CARNAGE

Speed is how quickly you can get your Tori from the bottom to the top - Lowest number of frames to do this in wins. This is the only not judged aspect. Style and Realism mean nothing here. (Touch the man at the top with hands / feet to trigger a win)
Finesse is all about how you do it - Show off and impress. Show us you are a true stylish ninja.
Carnage is about assassinating Uke, climb up the tower and drop down from above. Best replay wins.
No replay hacking allowed. You can extend MF if you must.
Hitting the dummy will dq your opponent.

3 Ninja objects to the winner of each category

OCTOBER 1ST

Attached Files
Assassin_Run.tbm (26.6 KB, 124 views)
Last edited by sir; Feb 25, 2021 at 03:08 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Fuck you mean b XD I left the mod alone no changes whatsoever. If you feel I cheated in any shape way or form please by all means send my replay to an admin.
Oh shit it's some profound text.
I'd in my case say it's cheating, since the others used the mod as it was intended in -30
But that's my view on it,
-----
Edit: just checked by booting the mod up and redownloading to even check so it is the right mod and the right settings are there. And the mod is set to -30, so you must have changed the gravity yourself.
Last edited by Xioi; Sep 24, 2017 at 04:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I didn't change my gravity tho so I might have the old version of the mod. I'll redo my subbmission, thanks Xioi
You can even check in the replay if you use notepad wich mod you used, and it is the one on the front page, per say, only way the gravity would of gotten to what you used in your replay is by you or someone else changing it for you x)

No matter, if you're redoing your submission then it's all fine. Just pointing it out
thanks to xioi for getting to this before me, what he said
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
can i add frames. i sorta ran out
-----
i went ahead and did it lemme know if that's not allowed
-----
i was going for finesse
-----
my file isnt attaching
-----
test
-----
there it goes
Attached Files
Tree - Finesse.rpl (392.8 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Tree; Sep 28, 2017 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
I don't think frame addition is against any rules.

And are you attatching it correctly through the attatchments tab that should pop up when you press add files?

As in go to "Go Advanced"
http://prntscr.com/gqjkws
Then scroll down on the page and click the "manage attatchments" button
http://prntscr.com/gqjl7u
Then this should pop up and you just add the files and click the upload files button, then just post again.
-----
EDIT: Saw that you figured it out.

Now only issue is that your replay is in the wrong gravity. Already went over this with NightFlow, so read the latter posts through and etheir change the grav and redo your replay or get prepared to not be getting anywhere near as good of a chance of winning as anyone who does it in -30.

Only a few days left bois, get to it
Last edited by Xioi; Sep 28, 2017 at 01:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That's kinda shitty considering i didn't change the game rules. Someone should probably fix the mod download or at least warn people in the op
Tree
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
That's kinda shitty considering i didn't change the game rules. Someone should probably fix the mod download or at least warn people in the op

See I'm not the only one this glitch has hit.
Well then ask in before hand. When i've downloaded the mod numerous times and checked in notepad the mod is set to grav -30, so i don't know how the glitch occurs for you both.

In any case, however shitty it is, it's the rules.