Toribash
Original Post
Matarika's Video Shop
Welcome to Matarika's Video Shop I wanted to get back into Video requests so here I am.

Go check out the Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAw...HW3dLG3ginzzkw

Main Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/catawan

But this time around I'm accepting ant type of replays, that includes more competitive mods like Lenshu, Wushu, Judo, TKD, AKBD, and includes your replay making mods like parkour, sparring, MAS, and UkeBashing/madman, and Hacking. I also am open to do Clan videos, etc. etc.

Getting started

PHP Code:
Requests
PHP Code:
Completed Requests

Last edited by matarika; Aug 7, 2017 at 08:44 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
hey mata! i requested a video from you awhile ago, and you said you couldnt do it and refunded me only a tiny bit of my tc. i'd love it if you could either finish the request i paid for ( i'll repay the small amount you refunded me) or if i could get the full refund on the 5k tc i sent you. thanks for the reply!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Now that everythings all reorganized in my life and situations, i'd love to finish the request.

if you could Send me the replays, i'll get right to that. For serious this time Xd haha
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
awesome, i'm so glad to hear that i'll send back the tc, and give you some replay i hope will be suitable!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Thanks man! I'll get too it once the replays arrive
Request
Name of person Submitting: YoungSandM
Number of replays:5
Song request (optional):
Video style request (optional):Edit
Skype/Discord (optional): Discord
Special Mods (optional):N/A
TC has been sent: No not yet, I'll update my post, to tell you when I do
Post Replays:
Attached Files
#YSM_FIILU.rpl (431.5 KB, 3 views)
#YSM_LEEEL.rpl (276.7 KB, 3 views)
#YSM_LUUUkuu.rpl (277.0 KB, 3 views)
#YSM_UHW.rpl (371.7 KB, 3 views)
#YSM_Mikosky.rpl (476.4 KB, 3 views)
sexy.rpl (375.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by youngsandm; Jul 17, 2017 at 06:25 AM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Ok i'll work on the video, make sure to get that TC in

All done here you go. That'd be 6k.
Last edited by matarika; Jul 17, 2017 at 10:52 AM.
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Ok i'll work on the video, make sure to get that TC in

All done here you go. That'd be 6k.

Hot damn that was quick, 6k coming up!
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Name of person Submitting: Gentleman
Number of replays: 10
Song request:

Video style request: Edit
TC has been sent: Yes

*Please load out toriko & ukeko.

Kisses xoxo
Attached Files
~d1.rpl (188.4 KB, 4 views)
~m1.rpl (218.5 KB, 4 views)
~m2.rpl (305.1 KB, 3 views)
~m3.rpl (154.5 KB, 3 views)
~s1.rpl (494.8 KB, 5 views)
~t1.rpl (117.0 KB, 3 views)
~t2.5.rpl (283.6 KB, 3 views)
~t2.rpl (225.8 KB, 3 views)
~t3.rpl (221.0 KB, 3 views)
~t4.rpl (239.9 KB, 3 views)
Thanks, i'll begin the video tommorow as i have another video to begin today.