Ranking
Original Post
Storm the Castle!

-

Kon'nichiwa my fellow weebs and ninjas, we have a very special replay making treat for you all kindly provided by SushiRoll.
The objective is simple - Get to the top of the castle.
Now how you choose to do that is up to you entirely, but be warned - there are judging categories.

There are 3 distinct categories, you may enter one These are;
  • SPEED
  • FINESSE
  • CARNAGE

Speed is how quickly you can get your Tori from the bottom to the top - Lowest number of frames to do this in wins. This is the only not judged aspect. Style and Realism mean nothing here. (Touch the man at the top with hands / feet to trigger a win)
Finesse is all about how you do it - Show off and impress. Show us you are a true stylish ninja.
Carnage is about assassinating Uke, climb up the tower and drop down from above. Best replay wins.
No replay hacking allowed. You can extend MF if you must.
Hitting the dummy will dq your opponent.

3 Ninja objects to the winner of each category

OCTOBER 1ST

Attached Files
Assassin_Run.tbm (26.6 KB, 124 views)
Last edited by sir; Feb 25, 2021 at 03:08 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
CTRL+G to fix the turn frames yourself lads, I'll look into patching the original
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
When I do that it doesn't work ill just go into the mod document itself and change it manually.
If you change it in game rules it doesn't do anything does the same thing
Example: I put in 10 turn frames the turn frames look like this 10,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1.
But I'll just go in the mod itself if that's allowed and change the tf from there.
mod updated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Looks interesting, that ladder is quite painfull, specially cause it slides
(the images do not coincide with the mod xs)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Yeah, the ladder is kicking my ass Imma go over the wall.
It never says you have to use the ladder as long as you get it done in one of the 3
ways
This is a great event also love the mod :^)
Last edited by Samurai; Sep 9, 2017 at 08:59 PM.
Yea the ladder is quite the jerk to get around, but it is possible. Just keep trying guys, will probably give a better score to fancy if you use it *gough*

Good luck everyone!
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Yeah is the ladder supposed to be glued to the wall or not?
I imagine no but I was just wondering.
Oh and first time looking at the fixed version thanks so much for that guys.
Ladder is supposed to be like it is, don't know if you've seen the videos where firemen rush with ladders and run up walls with them essentially having the ladders move all over the place, but that was the idea if i'm not wrong.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.