Toribash
I love your clan
the weekend I play roughly 3 to 4 hours on the game and on the forums 1 2 hours
the week I play roughly 2 hours 30 minutes to play and a 1:00 on the forum. Thank you for hiring me well I have already made my list .
Belt:4th dan
Favorite mod:boxshu
Time range your usually on:5-7pm
Ranking:unranked
Activity:quite active
Tell us about yourself:i am 14 years old i live in ireland i am hardcore pc gamer i play this in my spare time and i know ares ,i am no the best at abd but i can't learn from experience and i will get better ;)
Last edited by Apollo; Oct 6, 2015 at 07:01 PM. Reason: missspelled ireland
Rainbow
Originally Posted by luco123 View Post
Belt:4th dan
Favorite mod:boxshu
Time range your usually on:5-7pm
Ranking:unranked
Activity:quite active
Tell us about yourself:i am 14 years old i live in ireland i am hardcore pc gamer i play this in my spare time and i know ares ,i am no the best at abd but i can't learn from experience and i will get better ;)

Nice app i would really like to test you ingame so send me a pm when you got time.
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
Nice app i would really like to test you ingame so send me a pm when you got time.

He is in i test him
-----
Luco123 atm you,re trial member i must see your activity inforum
Last edited by MiszczToJa; Oct 7, 2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tfr
Hello Tfr I was guessing i would do a free form just to tell you guys more about myself.My name is Alex aka Drfadeaway because my basketball is fire.Im 14 and have a passion for toribash.I came across TFR and i was saying they are so skilled and talented and i wanted to join so bad.My former clans were dukel vq haunted crooks sB and nitro but they just were selfish and ungreatful except for dukel and haunted they were faboulus.I live in new york and i am pretty active on forums and ingame despite school and studying.I hope my application was up your alley and I hope you love me also my skype is dukelforlife see you later (♡˙︶˙♡)
Originally Posted by CandyBlunt View Post
Hello Tfr I was guessing i would do a free form just to tell you guys more about myself.My name is Alex aka Drfadeaway because my basketball is fire.Im 14 and have a passion for toribash.I came across TFR and i was saying they are so skilled and talented and i wanted to join so bad.My former clans were dukel vq haunted crooks sB and nitro but they just were selfish and ungreatful except for dukel and haunted they were faboulus.I live in new york and i am pretty active on forums and ingame despite school and studying.I hope my application was up your alley and I hope you love me also my skype is dukelforlife see you later (♡˙︶˙♡)

Amazing app candy blunt ! Now thats what I want to see !
Thats a big fat yes !
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Originally Posted by CandyBlunt View Post

Ao you're in bby <3
-----
Bump
Last edited by Kotminiser; Oct 11, 2015 at 06:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt: Brown
Favorite mod: Aikido
Time range your usually on: 5pm - 11pm
Tell us about yourself: So started playing TB in 2010, had a big break for 1y or even 2 years idk. About me, i like to joke a lot, im annoying like mosquito and i love to make people angry, also I like to play Toribash and i think that's the most valuable information about me.
Originally Posted by Penzeru View Post
Belt: Brown
Favorite mod: Aikido
Time range your usually on: 5pm - 11pm
Tell us about yourself: So started playing TB in 2010, had a big break for 1y or even 2 years idk. About me, i like to joke a lot, im annoying like mosquito and i love to make people angry, also I like to play Toribash and i think that's the most valuable information about me.

Alright App, i would really like to test you ingame first so shoot me a pm when you got time and (sorry for the late response)
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.