Toribash
I read, and now I have to rethink some the theories, and what's beyond this world? No one knows. Not even I. There is a lot included in this world, i'm just not sure how much as I can see life is possible physically anywhere on this planet. Well you try see infinity with the most powerful visual tool there is your brain I want you to see the whole infinity not just a billion geometric lines. To see infinity is to be able to see in a omnipresent view which is impossible to view within thought. It's impossible, but it's mathematically possible, which gives me a little reason that there is beyond this world, or this universe even. And how everything we see is actually more cluttered than it actually is. And yes I'm pretty high, not really though.
Last edited by T0ribush; Oct 29, 2009 at 09:43 PM.
Well to back my "fact" up my mom was there and saw the paranormal ghost ounce or twice
I destroy!
i belive that ghost are not people but a living ecto blasm / liveing creater from another world ,).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[CENTER]
i know ghosts are real iv seen them while my entire family was around and they sow it to
Originally Posted by masterryu9 View Post
Well to back my "fact" up my mom was there and saw the paranormal ghost ounce or twice

That's funny, get your mother on here and get her to tape the words, 'My son saw a ghost.' And then I will partially believe that you in-fact, have a mother. As for the paranormal side of things.

No. You did not.

And even if you did, you lack the evidence supporting your theory. So yeah.

I have nothing more to say.

Goodbye,
The Game.
Originally Posted by warrior1 View Post
i belive that ghost are not people but a living ecto blasm / liveing creater from another world ,).

And what is your definition for ecto-'bla'smic manifestations?

Oh wait, you saw this retarded excuse for a theory in a movie.

You should provide support for all of your arguments, or risk being slammed by the tidal wave of debators, that's mainly me, Odlov and t0ribush or whatever the hell his PG13+ name is.

QuickED: I apologize for the double post.
I would consider it PG14 as it means pubes. They can and may not be ghosts or they can be disturbances is time and space itself, but these paranormal activities are slightly fucked, some make no sense others reasonably debatable, I just don't know what to believe in now.
my mom has a picture of a ghost[my uncle or pop who died] sitting on my dads seat with the best body transparnt white color.

and my mom got alot more photos
where u can see people faces

so freaky, and i also get doors closing and slamming fast.
I believe they are exist, humans know such thing as ghost because someone has seen them before, i think it is impossible if its just pop up in people imagination and then they spread rumors about it. Maybe ghosts are live around you like a normal person, we don't know for sure, Although until now there is no good proof ghost is real and science can't really explain what ghosts really are.
This thread has grown to from silly to completely idiotic.

Closed.