Ranking
Original Post
Banlist search bar.
Title says everything.

Just like it works in the Social Groups but in the ban list.
This is what I got with my pro HTML skills.

Lurge imeyj

To the people that never had TP or never used it in ban list, it don't work. It only works with posts.

Let's say that for example, I got off toribash for like 5 months and I go to one of my friend's profile and I see he is banned. And since everyday 5 people gets banned, I will have to go through 11 pages in total (without counting the mass-bans). Or just the reverse, a friend that you didn't talked to him for months and you go to his profile and sees he's banned, you will have to search it since the last day you have talked with him.
Keep walking
I actually love this idea, you can do Ctrl+g but it doesn't do a full search it only searches for what you type on that page, it would save some time when searching for someone as well, it's kind of hard to believe that this hasn't already been done, I don't see a down side to it, Supported!
While I personally would love this as well for my browsing of the ban list its not going to happen. This was suggested sometime last year by another player and staff shot it down saying it wasn't necessary for players to have this feature. I can't remember the full statement they gave on it, but it was basically a big "No".
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
While I personally would love this as well for my browsing of the ban list its not going to happen. This was suggested sometime last year by another player and staff shot it down saying it wasn't necessary for players to have this feature. I can't remember the full statement they gave on it, but it was basically a big "No".

I searched it before to create my thread and found nothing. That's really weird.

EDIT: Not that hard to do if they have all the list in a file
Last edited by TananPro; Jun 19, 2016 at 04:23 PM.
Keep walking