Ranking
dang...only 316....but i have perfect balence all the way thru and my guy could keep going for 10000000000frames if he has to!
Attached Files
PERFECT-Balence.rpl (34.2 KB, 26 views)
I have two OK tries...not too fast tho
Attached Files
Shlimby ski run through.rpl (28.6 KB, 15 views)
Shlimby skating 2.rpl (29.0 KB, 16 views)
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
i will try ... and fail

then try again and maby succed

edit: I DID IT didnt think it was as hard as it was but it was a great challange!

lots of fun!!!

i posted every try (fun to watch me fall and die XD)
Attached Files
first try.rpl (34.2 KB, 10 views)
second try.rpl (51.2 KB, 8 views)
third try.rpl (45.1 KB, 6 views)
fourth try.rpl (36.9 KB, 6 views)
fith try.rpl (39.8 KB, 7 views)
success!!!.rpl (51.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by bloodbath; Nov 17, 2007 at 05:44 AM.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
bloodbath and pwnunubs, both of your replays turn out to be the classic mod. did you edit the mod?
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
I desperatly need that 1k TC. So what else to do but edit the leading replay?!?!

MWHAHAHAAH Goodmonkeys replay with me reaching the mat at an uberly massive 4 frames earlier D:<

And Redwards when i load your replays they show up under the classic mod and i can't really see anything. Looks like a sloppy case of editing -.- Im watching you you bastard... in any case unless you can get a vid in some other way ( Not a screen because screens can be faked ) you cannot participate.*

*Im really guessing using the outlined rules. If he can't prove he got a certain amount of frames left hes not eligible to compete amirite?

Its not my fault. We have different mods in a way. I have to put my mods in a notepad then save it for them to work. If someone else does it the same way the replay will be fine. I didn't edit anything though.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
goodmonkey did u download the mod?

or did it not load correctly cuz i noticed that when i tryed to watch a replay i downloaded and it just wasnt playing right?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
I'm in the lead...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
O: Shlimby has it? ...yay go shlim!
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~