Toribash
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Isn't the Source Engine a bit outdated?

No. Source was WAY ahead whenever it first came out. Now, I think other engines are catching up.

Also, I finally played the demo. It is Awesome.

If you don't get stuck with an idiot who doesn't understand things like:
Don't shoot me!
Revive me!
Here is a medkit. Stop running away.
Stay together.
Don't touch the goddamn car.

Then, it's not so awesome.
amazing game judging fromt he first 2 lvls (thats all you get in the demo)
every time you play it truly is different
I was truly wowed by how well it is put together. Having an entire games campaign online like that is a great idea, and phenominally done.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Isn't the Source Engine a bit outdated?

The source engine has been modified as well. Portal and tf2 look somewhat better than half life 2.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
looks a lot like i am legend + the hulk + shtrawberry short cake berry best friends.

im a pussy when it comes to video games i cant play some thing so scary

also i only have mac + wii + PSP + iphone, so i dont have many scary games to play
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Don't touch the car?
Fuck, touch the car like a pedo.
The game is only amusing when you are getting rushed.
I'm just disappointed there aren't nearly enough excuses to snipe people with the hunting rifle.
Also, what's with the promo pic?
Francis is tubby.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
The source engine has been modified as well. Portal and tf2 look somewhat better than half life 2.

i played the demo yesterday and its really awesome, i cant even feel the crappy-ness of the older source engine anymore
Whilst I found it fun to play with my mates particularly at the hectic sequences, I am a little worried at the overall length of the finished title. The blurb at the end of the demo states 20 levels...well was that demo 2 levels? If the main game consists of four stories split into five chapters will that be enough to remain entertaining after 10/20/30 play throughs of each level. Personally this is one that I'll be looking out for pre owned after Christmas.

All this said, it does what it says on the tin nicely, saw no frame rate drops or v-sync issues even when jumping on the car like the afore mentioned paedo on top difficulty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!