ES Recruitment Drive
i have to say xbox360, im not one to say that the ps3 and wii suck its just i personally like the games and community on the xbox360. Hell i had a wii for like 6months and really injoyed it when you have a few friends over.
in b4 console war..

srs, if that happens ill probably close this topic ;o

Anyway, i like my dreamcast, i still play it to this day, quite a bit too..

The exclusive games that come with it are pro, and the vmus are nice ;o

powerstone 2 will kill yoooouuu

[T]
#hi

I've always liked the Gamecube O.o The games for it weren't significant but it was cheap as hell, the controller was comfy, had more party games, and it had many cute games in general Plus if it ever crapped out on you, you now had a new lunch box.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Lol im torn between Xbox 360 and PC. Meh i like PC but for the controller games. Xbox360 is the best. PS3 just sucks. The controller sucks, so uncomfortable. The games suck to me personally. And the community sucks. Wiis ok, not that many shooter games and thats what im into .
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Originally Posted by G4rules19 View Post
Lol im torn between Xbox 360 and PC. Meh i like PC but for the controller games. Xbox360 is the best. PS3 just sucks. The controller sucks, so uncomfortable. The games suck to me personally. And the community sucks. Wiis ok, not that many shooter games and thats what im into .

Oh, and the console war has begun. Man, not even two full pages?
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Now that sir is a challenge.
N64 had great classic games like GoldenEye and CBFD
While Xbox had its share of great games aswell such as halo.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
The PS3 has more exclusives then the 360 does

Yes, they have more exclusives than the xbox 360, but that's because they have so few games that they aren't sharing (Aka. jealous) of the xbox 360's games.

but I shall close that conversation now, because it's turning into a console war.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Yes, they have more exclusives than the xbox 360, but that's because they have so few games that they aren't sharing (Aka. jealous) of the xbox 360's games.

Self-contradiction there. Please know what you're talking about before you mash the post button.

You do realize that means the PS3 has more exclusives... correct? A non-exclusive game is in turn a cross-platform game; a game available for both consoles. With me so far? So there's a certain number (thousands, probably) of games available for both the 360 and the PS3. Still following this? If the PS3 has more games exclusive to it then the 360, then that means it has more games overall. In math: 360 and PS3 both have X games. Because the PS3 has 30 exclusives and the 360 has 20 (made-up numbers), then the 360 has X+20 games available, while the PS3 has X+30. X+30>X+20. You're saying yourself that the 360 has more games and then explaining that the PS3 has more games. What in the hell?
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.