Toribash
Thank you Akmal.

It's nice to see someone come off the fence ;-).

Happy thinking other fence-sitters :P.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
So, any one left to vote?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Zac has not voted

Akmal said yes.

Deeza said yes.

Gryphon said yes.

You and Star are nuetral.
Well in that case it looks like the votes are reasonably even then, leaning for.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Yes sir. One more yes will get me in.

Also, could you come in IRC, please?
You have about three minutes, make it quick.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Sorry, Wolf. I was away for a second. What a bad second to be away. *sigh*. Well, I guess I will try again later.
Any objections from anyone?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Hello raku,
My name is Zack.I am 15 years old.I have a mature character.My grammar isn`t great well that is what I think.

Well this is my second account.My main accounts name is Course.I had quite a reputation and a very well known player.I had 2000+ posts.I had to leave that account because of my terrible mistake.I got banned because of account duelling.My terrible mistake ruined everything.I was in the clan Drunken Masters in my other account.

I would like to tell you about me,
I am a mature character.I am loyal to my clan and friends.I think a clan is more then just reputation.It is a strong bond of friendship and in this clan I can see that freindship.I was born in England.We moved to Turkey because of my dads job.He is now the manager of a bank.My dad and my mom are two very nice people.I am a great skateboarder.For one year I was depresion because I thaught my mother and father were breaking up.But then I understood that they were fighting over my future so that went well.I am a great artist.I have black hair and dark brown eyes.I have friends worth the world to me.I think friendship is very important in a clan.
Now I go to Robert`s Collage.I think I am getting a scollarship to U.C.L.A.
I am very active on forums and game.

I would like to join this clan because I can see this clan is very mature and the frienship bond in this clan is very good.I hope I can be a part of it.The leader xWolfz is very cool.

I like playing Judo and Wushu.I dont have replays that would impress you so I wont put them.If you want art examples I have done all the banneres of Nexus.I can make avatars and stuff aswell.

This clan is the best clan.It is very organised and mature.
Thanks for spending your time and reading my application.
Even if you don`t accept me good luck on your way.
I do not mean to push my luck to an intolerable extent, but I feel that no one will object to me joining.

I would stay neutral, leaning yes. You are a nice person, and easy to get along with. We have had a couple good times, but I do not know you too much yet. Maybe we could meet up in-game or something.
Last edited by Athin; Feb 2, 2012 at 09:59 PM.