Toribash
Original Post
General Chat
This thread is for talking with your fellow clan mates about a subject. Please take any meme/offtopic posting to "Wibbles/Off-Topic".
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 10, 2018 at 09:21 PM.
let's start this thread off with First!

welcome to blue!
-----
Let's get to know each other, huh?

My name's karbn, I've been for for quite a long time. I'll be your leader for the time being. I'm mainly a parkourist, and I absolutely love it. Who else is here?
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 11, 2018 at 08:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello!
-----
If I ever get to Black belt will I be allowed to stay in Blue?
Last edited by Hildetorr; Jan 11, 2018 at 08:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey hildetorr! Glad to see you joined blue

And yes, you can stay in blue as long as you want! Black belts and above will have to apply to help out however.
Hello!
-------
Im JoPro0406, short Jo or JP, and I started playing some days ago. Im a good old newbie and i have a "WLR" of, yes, 0.25! as you can see out of this, i need a Trainer. Luckily Kriegery ( idk if hes named like this on Toribash) wants to help me out!
Hello JoPro, welcome to Blue.
I'm available for training around 5 pm GMT-6. Feel free to meet me ingame around that time and we can practice in any mod you desire.

Also if you have any concerns or doubts feel free to PM me or the rest of the higher ups.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Welcome! I am Athin, one of the generals here!

To join the clan, just click on the Clan tab at the top of your screen, find Blue on the clan list, click it and click join!
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~