Ranking
Oh hell yeah. I have a ton to learn from him in terms of speed!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hey, So most of team unity, is AFK or done with the game (for right now), you have the more active parkourers in the community, so i've decided to discontinue Team Unity, and request joining kinetic.

Ezio isn't active anymore
iAcer isn't active anymore
Victor4554 Barely Active
Xlr84life isn't active anymore
Kouta Decently active
dobby barely active
Xioi barley active
Marrez isn't active anymore

But if they do become active in the future, you may request adding them to this team instead.

Also what would be cool is organizing your org into small groups, depending on the skillset or style of the parkourist (runner, tricker, climber, realism, speedster etc.), so if people try to apply in the future, they can apply for a certain group.

I also can provide you guys with videos if needed.

So yeah
Last edited by matarika; Mar 27, 2018 at 09:13 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Yes
But the rules say that whoever applies has to make a replay with one of our mods (check first page for them) and then we vote
I know that you will get accepted cause your famous parkourer so i will be happy to see what others think
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Lol unfortunately Denilumi It doesn't look like i'll be joining.

it appears I'm not influential or experienced enough (as it says in the org description) for this org. xD

maybe one day ill be good enough to be in here. Amongst you legendary toribash parkourers.

Godspeed, Team Kinetic.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Thanks for the free bump
This org is for taking in some of the most experienced parkourists, not just a parkour group.
As you politely stated in our discord, we don't seem like a group for people to just hang out, and you're right! We're a tightnit family of parkourists who push each other to get better. We might be an elite team, but a team is still a a family.

Godspeed, matarika.
started a couple new parkours. i'll be back with some sick stuff real soon!
Let's try to get this active a bit more, I've started on the brotherhood trials event and this is what I got so far.
Attached Files
Pole climb attempt.rpl (1.10 MB, 6 views)
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
eyyyy, great replay teddy! you're still pretty damn stiff and you didnt run as much as i expected

but the pole climb was actually kind of nice, you definitely improved with those tips. so far, not a bad comeback!

i have a lil tiny replay on that of my own, and a mirrors edge replay i recently finished.

get ride of those disgusting 3d items teddy!
Attached Files
reeeeee.rpl (685.1 KB, 3 views)