Toribash
Original Post
Stair Parkour Map
Hello, this is one of my longest parkour maps, i tried to focus on making the map very long and that s why there are no details.

Goal is to reach the bottom and get trough the finish gate.Edit: Made a slightly downscaled version since the original was too big.
Attached Files
aliosa_stair_final.tbm (31.4 KB, 40 views)
downscaling_5.tbm (31.4 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Aliosa; Apr 15, 2020 at 03:06 PM.
Interesting concept but, what happens if one of the players get on the green side of the course?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
Interesting concept but, what happens if one of the players get on the green side of the course?

Nothing, i was thinking it could be used for rolls but overall the map is too steep.
Originally Posted by aliosa View Post
Nothing, i was thinking it could be used for rolls but overall the map is too steep.

I feel like this is a major flaw, since players can just get on the side of the course and skip all the obstacles that way.

You could either make it a straight wall or put a trigger on it, that disqualifies the player who touches it. Either way, I think you should consider this with your next mod.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i don't think this is meant to be a competitive mod so that probably won't be necessary. would only make the map obnoxious to do for fun as a parkour map

also i'mma play around with this it's p cool
My suggestion wasn't mean to make the mod competetive in any means, but having a clear path around the course kinda renders all the obstacles useless (unless the player chooses to go through the obstacles, which he's technically not obligated to do so).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
My suggestion wasn't mean to make the mod competetive in any means, but having a clear path around the course kinda renders all the obstacles useless (unless the player chooses to go through the obstacles, which he's technically not obligated to do so).

This was taken into consideration in the new map. There are walls on the side this time.
Last edited by Aliosa; Apr 15, 2020 at 10:29 PM.