Ranking
Original Post
these are some nice looking replays, and theres really not much to say criticism wise except laying off the toe lauches and using your neck.
Also maybe try relaxing your knees and let the body flow more naturally? I dont exactly know how to say it but, youve got power and style already, maybe just try to make them even smoother if you can

have to say 5spinner is my favorite, I even checked gravity on notepad cause it looked so floaty.
Last edited by Halu; May 4, 2021 at 04:50 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
these are some nice looking replay, and theres really not much to say criticism wise except laying off the toe lauches and using your neck.
Also maybe try relaxing your knees and let the body flow more naturally? I dont exactly know how to say it but, youve got power and style already, maybe just try to make them even smoother if you can

have to say 5spinner is my favorite, I even checked gravity on notepad cause it looked so floaty.

Thanks <3
First russian Ninja
Eyy nice seeing someone else throw hard tricks too! Also the bent leg swing seems superior to straight leg swing based on what I've seen from Jagger and you so maybe I should change to that tech, cause now I have to land dub dub too!