Ranking
Original Post
Wacom Intuos4 - Worth it?
I am thinking of getting a Medium Wacom Intuos4 tablet, but I don't know if its worth it or not. Is it really good for art and entertainment?
Does it last long?
Is It a necessity?

I'm Asian so I have to consider these things before I buy anything at this price.

Please help me I want one so bad but I don't know if it will just turn out hard to use and rubbish.

PLease help.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Buying a tablet soon too .....
I wanna know what quality and prices are good tablets
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica
Wow. So no one knows?
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
The Intous imo is a pretty good tablet
You get up to 2048 pressure levels + the software that comes with it
the intous falls between the low measure bamboo and the high end cintiq
its price $300-$400 is great for its performance.
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes
People misunderstand tablets most of the time.
Unless you have lots of experience digitally drawing beforehand I really wouldn't recommend dishing out that much for one.
A tablet doesn't really make you "better" at drawing and a tablet definitely isn't like drawing on pencil and paper and they can be very tricky most of the time.

For someone who has never used a tablet before and doesn't, like, have a job doing art then I always recommend the Bamboo Fun (another Wacom brand) it's simple to use, not that expensive, and isn't very complicated.
I tend to draw on the computer a lot and still can't say that I really "need" my tablet. I guess it just makes things a lot faster and easier when used correctly.
340$ for a tablet for having for fun?
why not get the bamboo pen instead? for like 300% less?

im sure this one is amazing, but really, youre telling me that youre gna use 2000 different pressures? and whatever other small bufs you get from upgrading to this?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i did?
wacom bamboo pen?
or have a look, the site has got it all laid out very nicely.
google wacom tablets.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-