Ranking
It's either replays or exapmples of toribash work. That is stated in the format. We need to know what he's into, and things he's done or made. Whether it be replays or other forms of work related to toribash

He did not follow directions that are clearly stated in above messages and in the front page.
It's no really asking a lot

Show us what you do. Because you can say you do anything, and not actually do it or just very very poorly.

But on the other hand the app is good besides that, because it's an actual good app, it'll be excused but I'm serious. i believe talk is just talk until it's backed up.
Last edited by matarika; Apr 23, 2018 at 08:41 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by N1njaslayer View Post

If you're applying as a replay maker please include 5 replays, if you are applying as a MP competitive mod player please include your best mods (Aikido, Taekkyon, Wushu, Etc.) If you have any other special skills you wish to list such as art, mod making, videos, etc. please post some of your work or any information you may seem fit. Ignoring these instructions may greatly hurt your chances, please follow and include this information.

The application is located below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What made you start playing Toribash

-Why do you still play Toribash today?

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?

-Do you have any friends in eVo? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)

- post 3 of your best work on toribash

The rest of your application can be whatever else you may want to include about yourself or information you want us to know.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.

-You can seek us out and get to know us better either In-Game, Forums, or in our Lounge.-

-Age 19

-What made you start playing Toribash Neunja

-Why do you still play Toribash today? Neunja

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? Elite belt

-Do you have any friends in eVo? If so who?(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.) No one

- post 3 of your best work on toribash X's demo,Decap,ImTheNewHampa
Originally Posted by Xspo View Post
-Age 19

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? Elite belt

-Do you have any friends in eVo? If so who?(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.) No one

No.
MrMiyagy's Application
Hello, so I'm MrMiyagy and I would like to join Evolution, and here is my application.

Almost forgot to say as to why I would like to join Evo, the reason I would like to join is because the clan has some cool peeps, I also never see any issues coming from Evo like I do other clans. I want to try and help the clan out with my skills that I do have.

One thing I can guarantee to you is that as a member of eVo I will love to be able to use my skills to help bring people together. I really want to see the community be the way it used to be. People always say, well the past is the past. Well I say, the future is the future then, and I want to bring the past to the present, that is the future.

Why I Started and Still Play
~The reason I started playing Toribash is I saw some people playing it on YouTube, I believe the YouTuber was ZeRoyalViking that I first saw. I tried it out because it looked cool, and found out it had a nice community.

~I would say the reason I do still play Toribash is because it is one of those games that you can just keep playing and have fun with, also great for socializing.

~Even so socializing is great, but I love the competitiveness, it is fun to have fun and be competitive.

Socialization
I have been hanging out with Neunja in his streams helping him out a bit here and there, trying to where I can.

Accomplishments
~I have won many tournaments and earned most of my TC from that, I do not really duel much.
~I have been able to win many clan wars for clans I have been in with clutch victories, and I founded the clan Cursed with FluffyTurd and Larxse. Cursed was my most successful clan of the clans I have made or helped make rather.
~On the old ranking system when all matches were ranked, I managed to achieve a top 100 rank globally and top 10 in aikido and top 100 in ABD.

Plans for Toribash in Future
~As for my plans in Toribash I play to just be a cool guy in the community, and I want to bring more players back to the community, through my YouTubing, which I plan to start YT again when I get back from college for summer break. MrMiyagy YT Here is a link to my YT channel, I have not been super active as of late due to college, but I have plans to be more active. My setup is not great, but I do not have much money to begin with unfortunately.

General Information
~I am a 19 year old male and my real name is Tyler if you would like to call me that.

~Best mods go as follows in specific order of best to worst: greykido, aikido, aikidobigdojo. I can also dabble in things like tk, lenshu, and the such.

~I am primarily, actually really only, a multi-player player, I have done some parkour in my past, but I do not have any replays to show of it because I have since then reinstalled Toribash, and got a new laptop.

~I will never back down from a challenge, and not afraid to hand them out either. I never quit, don't plan to, and plan to get better and better always.

~Easiest way to get into contact with me would either me my Discord (Lalnator#6419), or my Steam, I have a Skype, but I do not really use it, if you would like it I can provide it. Except I do not have it on my laptop anymore so.

~I am really good at teaching and helping players get good at the game and I would like to help Evolution with my ability to teach players.

Extra Information
~I like to socialize as I have said/implied, and I am good at getting people together, I really like a large community.
~I can also stream, but you have Neunja that currently does that, but here is my Twitch, I have not done anything recently though so

Thank you to anyone that takes the time to read my application, please do have a nice day everyone.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; May 3, 2018 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Make some additions
Originally Posted by Xspo View Post
-Age 19

Maybe.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud