ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Name: iPrime
Discord: fl4i#4632
My Martial Arts: Judo

What Do You Like About Your Martial Arts ? - Judo teaches me how to defend against an opponent strikes and use their momentum against them. It also teaches me different types of grips. I also learned that sticking your hand out to post on a throw is a bad move. Judo allows me to be really defensive or be really agressive when doing certain techniques.

About Me - I'm iPrime. I'm 17. I do Judo.

We're flooding with apps lmao.

Adding RN
-----
UPDATED ORG HISTORY
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Aug 3, 2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
34 members boys! Feel free to post some TB replays and talk about martial arts and stuff.
Now lets start a topic here.

Now, I've noticed that grappling martial arts have the most amount of members.

Question: What do you think is the best grappling martial art?
In my mind you can't really argue which martial art is "best." Competition rules really water down the whole "who would win in a fight to the death" scenario. Yeah, you can put two fighters in an octagon and have them go at it, but ultimately you're judging the fighters, not the martial arts the train.
Hmm good point, let me divide the question into 3 in order to specify things. (this is still about grappling martial arts)

1) While all martial arts require a lot of effort in order to learn, which martial is the "easiest" to learn and why?

2) Which martial art is the most practical in real life situations (like when someone is pointing a knife on your face)?

3) While all martial arts become complex the higher tier you reach, which do you think is the most complex?

Just some questions to heat up the discussion.
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
1) While all martial arts require a lot of effort in order to learn, which martial is the "easiest" to learn and why?

2) Which martial art is the most practical in real life situations (like when someone is pointing a knife on your face)?

3) While all martial arts become complex the higher tier you reach, which do you think is the most complex?

1. I don't know.

2. First of all, if someone is holding the knife up to your face they probably have zero training on how to use a knife effectively in combat. In that case I think any self defense art dealing with weapons would help. However, if I was getting mugged by a guy who held his knife down by his waist I'd just give him my wallet.

3. I would say Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is one of the more complex martial arts. There's a vast amount positions and techniques to learn and apply. There's a reason why it takes so long to get the next belt rank.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
application:

name: lol
why i want to join: to create drama
about me: i am more autistic than zenboy123 and mrmiyagy combined
Last edited by Oxide; Aug 3, 2017 at 09:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
application:

name: lol
why i want to join: to create drama
about me: i am more autistic than zenboy123 and mrmiyagy combined

Deserves Leader position IMO