Toribash
Original Post
Is anyone familiar with XTRAP?
Just as the title states, does anyone know of this software? I have just downloaded a game called fiesta, yeah yeah.. I just want to test it out . Anyway After the installation and logging in I receive this error- "02-0300-00000000-211, Device database of the operating system is not normal or the device name doesn't exist. please, restart the system". So yeah, if anyone could help me with this or give me a solution I will be grateful. Thanks.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
http://spywarefiles.prevx.com/RRIECF...XTRAP.EXE.html
Its a cloaked malware... Lets say your an MI6 agent and you are going undercover on a fake identity, then xtrap is the evil mirror of you its an undercover criminal.

Is it a game that gets patched? Then remove xtrap.exe completely and then repatch.
Alright I'll give it a go, thanks for the reply.

Hmm.. Didn't seem to work, still got the error stated above.
Last edited by Oimanoi; Feb 13, 2011 at 11:17 AM.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Code_Field [02-0300-00000000-211]
Cause: X-trap double execution
Solution: This code occurs when either more than one X-trap clients are running, or X-trap kernel engine cannot be executed. When kernel engine cannot be executed, reboot the system first.

Try this...