Toribash
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Sad to see you go for a such small reason.
Bye.

I never knew yoyo was a short kid?
Trololololo
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I never knew yoyo was a short kid?
Trololololo

Ah, don't know about that.

But being serious; You could have tried to solve things instead of leaving instantly.

But yeah, good luck in your future and have a good life.
Originally Posted by Drake
You could have tried to solve things instead of leaving instantly.

/INVADE

I tried, when I ask apologizes, he insulted my mom by the second time.
I respect your decision and if this is true I am very sorry that this has caused you to leave.
I am very sorry to hear all this but I respect your decision and I understand. All the shit built up and Yoyo was the last straw.
Thx for understanding me Toast, I had passed, difficulty times, with this Yoyo, its not a stupid reason, who wanna know about the history PM Me, I'll tell yu abou no problems.
Pff, razor, you're not telling them why I insulted you, and I didn't even insult your mom, you insulted mine.
You're just saying that because you're a baby that can't take insults.

Learn to live with people who you don't like, you'll need to do it your whole life bro ;o
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Yeah dude, when you kick me saying to go to fuck and with my fucking mother, you were totally polite ?

And you kick me because I entered in channel saying lol, you 're a n00bish power abuser and followers of your haters, cause I'm sure I'm not the only one.
>>Alan out
>>Tint is cewl
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.