Ranking
Original Post
Tablet or Ipod Touch?
Recently, I have come across a problem. I just got a load of money, and I am not sure which thing to get. Whichever I get, it will be used for schoolwork, gaming, and surfing the web. Now I have some ideas, but I really need some advice. At the moment I think I want to get the blackberry playbook, but I've heard there are some flaws. My price limit is 200$ which is enough to get an ipod touch or a decent tablet. If you would please choose between either a different tablet or a ipod touch can you please answer which device, and why.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Keep in mind that if you get an iPod Touch, it's purpose will be solely for music and games. Make your decision based on that.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Yeah I know, but there are a large amount of apps on the ipod that you can't get on the tablet, so it kind of levels out the bad internet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would go with the Tablet because you can do alot more, and it is easier to navigate due to the size.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Well if you say you cant get some apps on the tablet but you do on the ipod then just get an iPad? u can get apps and everything
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
Originally Posted by adisonhardy View Post
I am using samsung galaxy tablet and it provide best experience of mobile computing. It provide more compatible and customisable option than Ipad or any other tablet. Also it is available at affordable price than Ipad.

I could have sworn that if I saw this anywhere else it would have been an advertisement.

I would say iPod, only because it is portable and easy to carry. You would look rediculous carrying a tablet while trying to do everyday tasks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Go for the iPod Touch unless you're willing to save up for a decent tablet (200$ isn't enough).
Yeah it is

The only reason I can't get an ipad or a samsung galaxy is that they are 500$, if you can find one cheaper, link me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It isn't mate. The only ones worth getting are around the price of a Samsung Galaxy (maybe 100$ less). Trust me, I've been looking for a proper tablet for myself.
I have a samsung tab 10.1 And i would realy recomand it if you download simmore you can use text and phone a table is the best thing