Toribash
iPod touch, don't even think

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
I have tons of tablets, including the playbill. The only thing the playbill offers that isn't the same from other tablets is the flash compadibility (which by the way sucks!). Like I said I have tons of tablets but I use my iPod touch the most. Smaller, easier to carry, easy to sync things on, constant updates, great browser compatibility and iCloud. All in all, you should go with the iPod Touch and save what's left of your money for education.
-----
Meant playbook btw...
Last edited by lumpysolo; Apr 10, 2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Interesting, My brother has an Ipod touch, and I am not really fond of it, but what is flash compadibility? I have yet to watch some reviews.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I own a samsung galaxy Y, it's the best, never crashes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME
Just buy both.
Ebay is your friend.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Interesting, My brother has an Ipod touch, and I am not really fond of it, but what is flash compadibility? I have yet to watch some reviews.

Ipod touch doesn't support flash, android does.
Last edited by sireal; Apr 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
If you get an iPod Touch than you better get one that has a hell of a lot of GBs. Or you can only have music and games (depending how much music you have, I have over 1700 songs and they won't fit which is annoying as hell) with a small amount of pictures or you can just have games and music and forget about the camera because it needs a certain amount of MBs to even open up the camera. I don't think 8 GBs is enough. It has to be 32 or 64 GBs.
Ipod Touch.
I myself have an Ipod and a Ipad.
Ipod's are lot more faster.
The sound quality is nice and its more cool.
I don't like the tabs except Ipad and samsung galaxy tab.
The other get stuck.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
I'd get a touch. I wouldn't like to carry a tablet around everywhere because other than better internet it doesn't do anything I can't do on my iPhone. I can understand why someone would want one though.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Honestly, anything is better than an Apple Product. The only decent thing that they have is Ipod. I still don't even own that though. I would go with any tablet, e-reader, or an android.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)