Toribash
Originally Posted by Chikin View Post

New update

i fucking love those eyes But i already told you!

im not gonna say anything to it since i respect your wishes ;) -zip- ! :x

Originally Posted by dengue View Post

preview

Ingame

now the fine tuning on hair and etc.
Trying to work on the head composition,
it is too balanced.

Woah! looks amazing and clean until now Yeah i can see the hair needing some tuning :P Ill let you do!

Originally Posted by Membrain View Post

WIP# 3

I'm much farther along, but still have more to do. Made the eyes a bit smaller and moved everything down to make her look less chubby.

Hey hey hey now that looks good! I like the eyes now. Also i enjoy the green color but dont you mean the eyes are a bit too green? Also yea now that you mention it she looks a little bit chubby :'D I realy love the way you mapped the hair! Mostly above the eye like i wanted it to be ;)
I will probably tweak this just a tiny bit more before calling it finished. She's pretty much done unless you want something altered. I've changed the hair just a bit, but can revert back if you do not like. Let me know if you would like to see anything different.

Warrior Paint Girl

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Membrain View Post
I will probably tweak this just a tiny bit more before calling it finished. She's pretty much done unless you want something altered. I've changed the hair just a bit, but can revert back if you do not like. Let me know if you would like to see anything different.

Warrior Paint Girl

Thanks!

Are you really finished..?
I mean sure you can be finished membrain, i will not mind your progress with the head. I also am glad you changed the eye color a bit so it isnt as colorful anymore as it was before (Darker green instead of bright green).
But i believed you are far away from being finished.
I realy enjoy your horror heads i believe you got talent for that.
But if you realy call this head finished already, i believe you found a style you sure need to work on or just not at all.

Just let me give you an example:
The hair strings, you did one side pretty well ( the right one on the flat ) you played around a bit with it which is good it looks ok, but the left side, is like you lost interest in it and drew some lines so you are finaly done with the texture.
The warpaint, is literally a brush you used to mark over the eyes with a simple form and then some lets call it "tears" which youve drawn even above the mask underneath.
Just right now i noticed the blush makes her look a bit chubby, which is probably something you tried to fix but didnt find out how yet.
I guess you are drawing the strings with your mouse since there is still alot of room for improvement for the hair and details on it.
I also believed you work a bit more on the skin since its actualy realy yellow and bright. Putting in some more of the reddish tone would make it look alot more like the skin you should have been searching for, a light skin color but not the tone of yellow like it is now.

I realy respect your art and you got talent for horror heads. But in my opinion, if you call this finished, you chose the wrong art to work on. Instead of concentrating on ideas and flaws you chose to get it over with and i can tell that because you just overwatched the flaws and called it finished and let me tell YOU the flaws on it.

It is like a friend told me, "That's like submitting an essay without proof reading it." very true.
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Are you really finished..?
I mean sure you can be finished membrain, i will not mind your progress with the head. I also am glad you changed the eye color a bit so it isnt as colorful anymore as it was before (Darker green instead of bright green).
But i believed you are far away from being finished.
I realy enjoy your horror heads i believe you got talent for that.
But if you realy call this head finished already, i believe you found a style you sure need to work on or just not at all.

Just let me give you an example:
The hair strings, you did one side pretty well ( the right one on the flat ) you played around a bit with it which is good it looks ok, but the left side, is like you lost interest in it and drew some lines so you are finaly done with the texture.
The warpaint, is literally a brush you used to mark over the eyes with a simple form and then some lets call it "tears" which youve drawn even above the mask underneath.
Just right now i noticed the blush makes her look a bit chubby, which is probably something you tried to fix but didnt find out how yet.
I guess you are drawing the strings with your mouse since there is still alot of room for improvement for the hair and details on it.
I also believed you work a bit more on the skin since its actualy realy yellow and bright. Putting in some more of the reddish tone would make it look alot more like the skin you should have been searching for, a light skin color but not the tone of yellow like it is now.

I realy respect your art and you got talent for horror heads. But in my opinion, if you call this finished, you chose the wrong art to work on. Instead of concentrating on ideas and flaws you chose to get it over with and i can tell that because you just overwatched the flaws and called it finished and let me tell YOU the flaws on it.

It is like a friend told me, "That's like submitting an essay without proof reading it." very true.

Perhaps you misunderstood. I said that I was pretty much finished unless you wanted something altered and I stated to let me know if you would like anything different. Before that at some point I have stated that anything can be changed.

I apologize that you are not happy with the texture in it's current state. I was attempting to gain feed back in order to get things as much as possible to your liking. Feed back on the art was needed, not judgments on what I am personally doing.

I withdraw from this request.

Thanks!
Last edited by Membrain; Mar 11, 2018 at 07:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
how are the heads progress going people?

Well,
you and chikin are already finished.
Mariavirgine is still working on the head.
Once maria is done i will pick.
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Well,
you and chikin are already finished.
Mariavirgine is still working on the head.
Once maria is done i will pick.

I never said I was done Cobrovski :d
Originally Posted by Chikin View Post
I never said I was done Cobrovski :d

o damn even more you want to add? i thought you are, my apologies!
Ok so since its taking a longer than expected time for maria to finish i will update this and END this most likely.

In the end i want to say thanks to you Dengue Chikin and Maria for participating!
I love how all 3 heads have their own style.
YET i can only decide for 1 to be the one i truly desire.
So i am not going to lie but i am mainly looking forward for maria to finish since he amazed me with his WIP's the most until now and i believe the finished head will be the top from all. I could say alot about the other heads too.
For example Dengues clean realistic style which always amazed me in its own way, yet i found 2 artists that realy surprised me and that is very hard since dengue is already an amazing artist and one of my favorites!
Chikin made SUCH amazing detailed artwort and i love it being this kind of dirty looking head it is (you know how i mean it! ;P) Creativity included too. He went outside the border of my request somewhere which i thought would end up bad but "cobra let me do" was exactly what i should have known from the start for chikin :P Surprised me ALOT with that creativity! Also went along some guidelines how i would like it to be ;) The rest was creative as F***!
However Maria has this clean and amazingly detailed style i realy fell in love with and even though it is not finished yet i already fell in love with the head. Can not show wips since it is not finished yet and maria doesnt want me to share and i keep my promises :P
However, i am looking for maria to finish!
So Maria once you are done, i would love to buy the requested head for 500k and show the people your amazing artwork

BUT!
As i said i will not leave the others with empty pockets because i know how hard art can be. Yet i will not spend too much ofcourse so i raised my pocket up a bit ;P

I offer Chikin 350k for his head ( the one you sent me ).
And i offer Dengue 200k for his head ( please if you can include the editable .psd version of the head so colors can be changed for example hair ).

Feel free to sell or auction your head somewhere else if u dont want to sell to me guys! (Except maria i realy want yours! >;P)

Hope everyone is fine with my decision, once maria is finished you will understand why i chose his head :P

For now, peace out and take care. <3

~Cobruh

Edit:

You've successfully sent 500000 ToriCredits to MariaVirgine.
Waiting for Maria to finish it ^-^
Last edited by Cobra; Apr 15, 2018 at 07:39 PM.