Toribash
I can delete it, the problem is it only exists for a split second, deleting it wont change a thing.

If it doesn't access the internet it deletes itself and tries again later.
He said he formatted yesterday.

The only other advice I can give you is to just get used to it or buy a new hard drive.
It's not a HUGE threat but ya, It's still a threat.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
If you had formatted it, not only would the hacktool.rootkit be gone, but so would it's possesive program.

So format it again.
if u fomact and u make backups make sure the virus/worm isent on the backups can if u put it back it may be invected agena and all ur work wil be for nothing
Infected... Vagina?
I cannot read a shit you're saying, mate.
Anyway, tell us when you've re-re-formatted it.
Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
if u fomact and u make backups make sure the virus/worm isent on the backups can if u put it back it may be invected agena and all ur work wil be for nothing

Translation: If you format and you make backups, make sure the virus/worm isnt on the backup, cause if you put it back, it may be infected again, and all your work will be for nothing

Basically what i said on the previous page.
I have reformatted both my hard drives just now, and the fucking thing is still there, so unless it's parent program is on my bios i dont know how it gets there.

Also, i dont do backups i start from scratch.
are you installing the same OS everytime? also, is it a store bought OS ?
It could be a infected virus on your install disk/ downloaded version, so try installing a different OS
sorry for grammer eng is not my home lang.

maybe its on the disk's start up program (1 the 1 that boot the drive)