ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Pixel Shader Version
I'm getting this computer and monitor. What I'm wondering is whether the graphics card is good enough to run shaders/what pixel shader version it has. Also, I know it's mounted onto the motherboard.

Any help would be appreciated.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Pixel shader 4.
You should be fine.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
as far as i know, that graphics card needs 128/256 mb of memory (cant remember which) to run shaders.
The only issue is that are getting a integrated built in card, which the speed of it all depends on the memory you have on your computer available to be used. If I am not mistaken, I could be thinking of something else >.>
SuicideDo - Dorrie stands for
Damn Outrageous Reefer Ripping Instrument Extreme
thats a 9200 its the 1st in the series of the 9000 its not a good card wont play game smoof like games sude be i have a 9500 1gb and it dont run verry smootf
Originally Posted by war321 View Post
thats a 9200 its the 1st in the series of the 9000 its not a good card wont play game smoof like games sude be i have a 9500 1gb and it dont run verry smootf

You have no idea what you are talking about, And 1gb video card that you speak of is a good card, but running games is not alot about the video card, you need the right ram and processor too. And your grammer is just horrible, please if you plan on having anyone take you serious clean it up a bit =)
Last edited by Zellpheo; Nov 19, 2009 at 08:45 PM.
so i have 3gb ram and a core2due 2.66

its not a bad card it a k card
like on crysis i get 30-40fps it good but not good to play like it sude
Last edited by war321; Nov 19, 2009 at 08:58 PM.
Originally Posted by war321 View Post
so i have 3gb ram and a core2due 2.66

its not a bad card it a k card
like on crysis i get 30-40fps it good but not good to play like it sude

30-40fps on cyrsis, dude that is a sick gaming comp....
I have a good comp and I run mid 20s, but we are getting off topic, @OP, your comp should be able to run it on shaders, at like 30fps, goodluck =)
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Pixel shader 4.
You should be fine.

That's what I wanted to know.
Thanks.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
I wouldn't advise buying a PC from PCWorld (UK one anyway), they're a generally shoddy company.

I'd advise going to a company/person to build you a pc, that way it's more upgradable, better value for what's in it and you can generally get good advice on what's best for you.
:D