Ranking
Original Post
Graphic Card - Help me please
Well, I made this thread because I wanted to know some things about Graphics Cards, hope you can help me.

Question 1:

My computer its not fast, including toribash, sometimes I have such a lag that I prefer not to play. If I buy one graphic card, it would make my computer faster, including toribash

Question 2:

Do you know what type of Graphic Card is needed for having shaders in toribash

Question 3:

Can you reccommend me one, I think I will buy one very soon...

Thanks
UNIBASH
could you please post your computer specs?

If you don't know how to find them tell me which operating system you have and ill help you.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Buying just a graphics card wouldn't help your PC if it is slow.
:D
Try updating all drivers. Using system defragment tool. Windows clean up tool.

Lke blam said. Not just a graphics card would help, you probably need to get a new processor. something close to or higher then 2.4 Ghz is optimal for gaming.

Good luck!
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
For Windows:

To find out your system specs, go to the start menu.
Click on Run, and type in dxdiag (I think). Click run, and it will display your system specs.

DXDIAG
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
well a graphics card will help, and it will enable shaders, but i highly recommend investing in a cpu, it will greatly increase your speed. go for 3.0 ghz or more, dual core or higher.

a card won't help you much if your processor sucks.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]