ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Auctioning Head!
hey this is dilt just trying to make moneh again and this time it's me selling a rly good head i made on a free trial of photoshop. here it is(screenies and spins):

Back: top:

front: spin:

starting bid 2k

minimum raise 500tc

auto buy8k

have fun!
Last edited by Eloquence; Jul 25, 2008 at 09:12 PM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Thats not worth 2k, not by a long-shot. You just threw together some lines and a stroke of the grass-brush. Not to mention it doesn't wrap around correctly, the break is odvious.
Hey. Sup
okay i changed the auto buy to 8k and whirlwindX... the point?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Thats one wierd head. It kinda reminds me of native americans...
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
well i don't know much about americans since i live in canada but still it looks coll in-game to me
thats too simply ... I agree with WhirlWindX

Its take 5-10 minutes to make a head like this
lol it changed to whilwind... anyways does anyone wnaa buy it or atleast place a bid?