Ranking
Only got into toribash for a year...why am I posting here

also Satire... I don't know why but I guess I had a lot of friends there.
suck my dicknballs

I miss [Crooks] quite a bit, met alot of my Toribasher friendos there. (Most notably Quack, Nullspook, Smaguris, and Nmasters31. Some other duders too.) I also miss [Monk] they were a good band of dudes.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
icof, met miku and we still talk very occasionally but it does happen
vintage was p neat at the time back when that one dude played that hosted all of the bet servers
d3trevini or some shit like that
pacquiao
[Crooks] < [Saints]

Glad I said that. Also, hail DOOM

LuLSuS

*suomynona*
-----
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
I miss urban

+rep and lauv, _Old
Last edited by Soon; Jan 24, 2018 at 08:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Death Plague.

woah [DP]...

Forgot about those guys, that was a good ass clan. I didn't appreciate it at the time but I remember I used to play tk with a load of DP guys.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
[Vibe] will never be the same ;-;

On a real note I would have loved to see (Law) become official and still active, because they are the ones who got me into toribash to begin with.

(Apex) was also a really dope ass clan.

[u] takes the cake for me though.

i miss you ocean
(Ne) New Era

One of the top clans back when (Godly) was 3rd place. Had some good wars with these fellas.

[Crooks] Crooks

Overall, just a good clan back before Xastle died.
[L]egion was a really dope clan back in 2009-2010. was just a group of nice dudes, and also had the infamous Super Admin Ninja Stellargod/Ryan (I was in 3 clans with him), and the infamous UrbanUnit Thief and well known replay maker Dexter.

[42] was also a good clan back in 2010-2011. This was the last clan I was in before [duck] was created.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020