ES Recruitment Drive
Contacted,

As most of these are now on offers rather than price tags, Just an fyi I will allow 24 Hours after the highest bid before selling the item so anyone has a chance to bid up, I wouldn't recommend waiting till the last minute though, as it may go if the offer is great enough to buy out (Buyouts added)
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
BUMP
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
BUMP - HEAD SOLD
BUMP NOW ACCEPTING TC
BUMP
Bump, prices lowered
Contacted via PM
BUMP
ADDED $90 FOR ALL OFFER

AND BUMP