ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I dont think you can "ask" to be in a clan here. Especially you being a junior. Not a lot of people will like that. Now before you go out lurking for a clan you may want to get a lot better than just a brown belt, Judging that this is your first account, A brown belt isnt all that amazing. Especially a 55,000 rank. Now if you were a brown belt and a 5k rank it'd be interesting but i suggest going out there, Play a lot of aikido or whatever. And get that rank down to 4 digits and then go post an APPLICATION On a clans thread with something cool that you did. Their are many beginner clans that would welcome you in then
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Since you are a beginner, I recommend bleu as it is a clan for beginners. However, if you would like to try out other clans, don't hesitate to check out clan discussion board. Also, try not to ask public to get into a clan. It works the other way around here; you go to a clan's recruitment thread to join it. Good luck finding yourself a clan.
Dont join blue,they are very inactive
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
Yea bleu is pretty much dead. Go look for an Org. to help start you off. It gets a lot of views, And you dont have to be the most active person in the world. I dont like clans for the "being active" part. I only edit. Im not very active.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
I've never seen bleu's ingame before i was assuming bleu was very inactive, but it IS official i beilieve
If u want to make one click on clan above but if u wanna join some one elses just post in there app form