ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The only thing about ur peripherals that would actually hold you back is if ur mouse/keyboard actually don't work properly. Like unless ur keyboard doesn't respond half the time or your mouse doesn't register input properly u can get to mg.

So long as u get 60fps u should be able to git gud. People below mg have sloth-like reactions anyways and so does half of mg as well.

tbh if ur playing in nova, you don't need a mic, just reactions faster than a sloth. Maybe in mg you need to be able to communicate properly, but if you can hard carry then tell ur mates to feed u info and you will carry.

tl;dr if you want to get to mg you could probably get there with an Atari keypad and joystick if you want to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by NotValterain View Post
I'm actually not that shit.
I played CS: S regularly back in 2011 so I do have some point of reference.
I think my main problem though is that all of my peripherals suck ass.
My mic doesn't work, I have a stock mouse and keyboard, and my PC is a piece of shit.

Shouldn't really matter, i don't use a trackpad and my keyboard is a keyboard from 2005-7 ish, really really old dell keyboard that came with a dell desktop (which was like 1GB ram, and really shitty CPU about 1.8ghz) so you know it's old. Anyways, I have a better PC than the one this keyboard came with but I still only get 25-35 fps.

Silvers have nearly no game sense, and make a ton of noise making it almost like having walls if you know where the sounds are coming from. Novas might wreck you with lucky headshots every now and then (but are basically silver), and MGs might have decent aim against you but they still usually run around a lot and don't use many nades apart from the few exceptions.

I got to LE with 25-35 fps and an old ass keyboard... and a $30 gaming mouse (but doesn't really matter) and no trackpad. Currently DMG because of the fact I can only play on weekends and my aim/playstyle has gone to shit from also smurfing and running around like a complete retard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I got to LE with 25-35 fps and an old ass keyboard... and a $30 gaming mouse (but doesn't really matter) and no trackpad.

literally me rn lol
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
The only thing about ur peripherals that would actually hold you back is if ur mouse/keyboard actually don't work properly. Like unless ur keyboard doesn't respond half the time or your mouse doesn't register input properly u can get to mg.

So long as u get 60fps u should be able to git gud. People below mg have sloth-like reactions anyways and so does half of mg as well.

tbh if ur playing in nova, you don't need a mic, just reactions faster than a sloth. Maybe in mg you need to be able to communicate properly, but if you can hard carry then tell ur mates to feed u info and you will carry.

tl;dr if you want to get to mg you could probably get there with an Atari keypad and joystick if you want to.

i'll be sure to invest in a atari keypad then
the main problem is that mouse will catch on my mousepad a lot of times, so it'll stop when I'm trying to aim at someone
i really just need a steel one
i'll be sure to invest in a atari keypad then
the main problem is that mouse will catch on my mousepad a lot of times, so it'll stop when I'm trying to aim at someone
i really just need a steel one

mouse pads are for scrubs, i don't even know how to use one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
mouse pads are for scrubs, i don't even know how to use one

put mousepad under mouse
move mouse

profit!??!?
put mousepad under mouse
move mouse

profit!??!?

<--- plays without a mouse pad
lol

should add me and 1v1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
<--- plays without a mouse pad
lol

should add me and 1v1

<-----Plays with a mouse pad.
lol

I'll 1v1 you.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
<-----Plays with a mouse pad.
lol

I'll 1v1 you.

ur fps and mousepad 2 good for me
also, i just had my very first death by smoke grenade... (haven't been killed by a flash either) but lol i was dying so hard from laughter that i didn't even do much that next round because i was still laughing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]