Ranking
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
why would you watch a ghost story when we're talking about aliens

Dude, those are not about ghosts..!
just open your eyes and you'll understand.
Alien Hmmmmmm..... i believe that aliens exist and i wanna communicate with them maybe their planet there a game like toribash XD
also known as Darrand
i think alians exist because maybe there is another planet with as same condition as on earth. if there is it might be another speicies on somewhere else
40% belive and 60% dont belive because i think in world there are just humans.
Moderated Message:
You Are too Noob, Go and learn some move
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Dude, those are not about ghosts..!
just open your eyes and you'll understand.

How is PARANORMAL activity not about ghosts. you think ghosts come from outer space or something?
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
im sure that a kind of human somewhere exist....

but we dont know how it looks like ;) (and im sure we would be scared :P)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Axelitis13 View Post
(and im sure we would be scared :P)

So would they - they'd be like wtf?
"They breathe through those holes in the front of the face.. disgusting creatures they are" "look at the mouth.. don't touch em they might bite" "Let's get outta here.. *Swoosh

boricua

To me it seems obvious that aliens exist, considering the size of the universe. I doubt there are aliens among us but there's no way to guarantee their isn't. It seems unlikely though, while there are millions of ways they could hide themselves, there are billions of ways they could be exposed.