Toribash
Originally Posted by ImMatthew View Post

I want to join this clan because i wish to be a part of a family/group that makes a diffrence please accept me if ive missed anything im sorry i will add it on ...
-----
O and im very good in aikido or sparring

Originally Posted by Erickyle View Post
Uhh guys am i in?
-----
On my other post on the reqruitment thread?

immatthew Black Belt+
Erik NOO
oh shit waddup

I want to join this clan because i wish to be a part of a family/group that makes a diffrence please accept me if ive missed anything im sorry i will add it on ...
-----

No, You're immediately rejected because you do not meet our standards. Do not post an application if you do not meet our standards.

Originally Posted by Erickyle View Post
Uhh guys am i in?
-----
On my other post on the reqruitment thread?

I sent you a private message already. You've been rejected. Quit posting here asking.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]

-----

What is this....
I want to join this clan because i wish to be a part of a family/group
man a clan isnt only a group clan need skiled player that wanna do something for the clan not only wear the tag...
Matthew No.... as rap said you dont meet the belt requirement =D
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Hello, my name is cactusrealm, my real name is Brayden, I am 13 atm, I weigh 103 pounds, I am A black belt Atm. I consider myself a very skilled player, im am learning to post now as I am doing it regularely (ecuse my spelling). my Best mod Is aikido and Aikido big dojo. I Am a nice person considering I hate to be hated or being in trouble. I have been playing toribash for about a year now and I live in Canada (dont hate). I want to be in this clan because I think you guys are a realy cool clan and realy cool people. I have about 1300 QI Atm. Sorry if my Spelling/grammer was incorrect, I am an IEP in school. Please, if you would like me to join pm me or notify me so I can quit [-Red]. Thank you for your time.
Automatically rejected.
Read.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Man, it's LastGod time.

Response to ImMatthew

Reply to CactusRealm

Enjoy.
Guys serriously?!?!?

If you really want to join a clan you could take the extra minutes to make your app look nice.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby