Ranking
Original Post
More Username Updates
In yet another move to improve network play, we are going to update your forum username with your current ingame name. If your ingame name has a clan tag, this will be removed.

We will email you with your updated username.

Why change this? So that you will get your game items and textures smoothly during network play.

3 things to note:
1) Clan tags will be removed from the username
- during forum discussions, your clan tags will disappear
- maybe you can put clan tags into your signature.

2) The Nick in the Game client can still have clan tags.
- we match what is left in the nick (minus clan tags) to your forum username to make a match.
- Official way to mark a clan is [CLAN] username. Only use "square brackets".

3) The ingamename field in the forums will be removed after this migration.

FYI : This will affect about 100 accounts.

Thanks.
Shabi
yay my name is finaly ravenger again! and right after i got a avy that says runescaper =(
Ok, what if I have a problem where I can't use my forum name? >.<

It won't let me use Stonewall ingame. Even though I want to.
What if my total name is my clan name. If the clan ever dies do it get changed again?
Originally Posted by Cock_Rocket View Post
What if my total name is my clan name. If the clan ever dies do it get changed again?

Which bit about "user name" do you want me to explain?

Regarding the clan name, you can put them in the game nick but not in the forum.
In the client, use [CLAN] username
Originally Posted by Shabi View Post
Which bit about "user name" do you want me to explain?

Regarding the clan name, you can put them in the game nick but not in the forum.
In the client, use [CLAN] username

I think u understand me wrong. When u join FCC you get a new name. But if the clan ever dies im taking my true game nick again. So my question is will my forum name be changed again to that name then if i even quit or the clan dies.
Aw...come on. You don't wanna be cock_rocket forever? You're a beast! When we become official you'll love it