Ranking
Thanks mat and mack!
-----
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Nice replay nate, i liked that super low set up, smooth glidinnn

Thanks and yeah, I liked the opener. I first made the replay expecting to do a cork, but I wanted something more unique.
-----
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
Really nice, the opener was awesome and smooth, the sideflip thing was really cool, Amazing 360 backflip, you know how to chain dem corks up.

GG/10

Thanks mack. Oh and for chaining corks. I think if you land vertically, then you can easily get another cork in. But if you land slanted it's hard to do another cork. So basically it's all about stability for me.
Last edited by Nate; Feb 1, 2015 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice job, that cheat opener was one of the better ones i've seen. good spins to keep the viewer interested and i really like that last flip, the grab was so fast that you didn't see the grab bubbles wich gave it a mroe stylish look.

Good job, keep em coming!

9/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
Nice job, that cheat opener was one of the better ones i've seen. good spins to keep the viewer interested and i really like that last flip, the grab was so fast that you didn't see the grab bubbles wich gave it a mroe stylish look.

Good job, keep em coming!

9/10

Thanks mack I can always rely on you making good cnc!
That's what friends do, right? ;)
|Replays|
It was pretty good but it seemed a bit jerky for you. Also a bit slow. But still good. Keep it up nate.
Yet another new tricking replay.
I was sparring with Shoddy, but ended up pinging. So I edited in sp.
Attached Files
iklop v3.rpl (435.3 KB, 61 views)
Nice tricks. Not much to say except that i didn't like the kroc (A cork where you spin the reversed way), it looked pretty wierd as you kept your leg in a wierd angle. Again, great corks. you seem to keep the control through the whole replay. Overall, pretty friggin sweet replay.

Good job!
|Replays|
Thanks mack
I did an edit on the kroc and made it look more like a gainer with my swing-through leg straight. But it ended up looking more weird imo. But thanks again for the cnc
So... I decided to try something new. This time its parkour. Advice would be very much appreciated since this is like my 5th parkour replay.
Enjoy
Attached Files
parkour newv5.rpl (1.24 MB, 44 views)
parkour_dream_b_joope_.tbm (26.9 KB, 30 views)