ES Recruitment Drive
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
From newbie to experienced Toribash Tips
Hey guys, couldn't seem to find a tips thread around here so I decided to start one off. I'll try and keep the list updated

THE LIST:
  1. For a cooler fluid motion start of with relaxed and then move onto utilizing all of your joints.
  2. In multiplayer never give up! I've seen some replays where the guy scores points at the last frame and wins if he did it so can you!
  3. Use everyone of your joints! If you go in and look at replays from people like noweb, dafe, nuthug,etc. You'll probably find their using all of their joints to the maximum it may take longer to get used to and to master but it's worth it for the replays.
  4. If your about to get kicked/punched/hit in the head(and you can't do anything about it) relax your neck! Some of the times your neck just snaps back and takes damage but isn't off.
  5. For tc try making art, if it's no good don't be discouraged! People like notyq, ducky(for old schoolers) nightmare, etc started out just like you! If you work hard you can do anything.
  6. Utilise other player's dismemberments. Attempt to grab the limb and DQ it if possible.
  7. Remember good spirit ingame. After game good manners is say "Good game" or "gg".
  8. Giving up by running away woun't give you honor even if you win. Fight to last frame so after game you can say that it was more than one lucky punch! Also you will learn play better when you have fight longer.
Please do not put a 7 or w/e number infront of it as I'll just have to remove it :| This thread is for all around tips for TB
Last edited by ravenger; Jul 14, 2009 at 06:14 PM.