Toribash
Original Post
Power adjusting
So i have had this in my head for a while now, what if you could control how much your tori's punch or movement should be, like golf games, how you can adjust the power of the shot. Maybe the system could have 1-100 being 100 the most powerful. I think this will be easier for sparing
This would be pretty cool except... it would make online matches completely unfair, I don't see how this would help for sparring, because sparring consist of real life looking movements, not how powerful u can hit the other person. The punch and kicks that are used in sparring are natural flow, like if someone looks up and is on both knees, then the other tori would realisticly contract pecs and let the arm and everything else go with the flow, then it will be a boom bunch to the face, there is no need for this in sparring, or grappling, because if this was implemented in grappling then everyone would just be doing full 100. But playing by yourself this would be really cool in making boom replays, that consist of ripping tori appart, but if you wanted to do that you coud just lower the dm thing, and make it so much easier to rip him apart, but this requires skill so you don't dm yourslef in the process. But over time you will get better at the game.
-----
For example

Fixed Youtube Link ~K
Last edited by Kore; Feb 24, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
Fun fact; you CAN control the power of your hits.. This doesn't make sense. You just gotta build up momentum, and then throw the punch.

Not supported.
^

That is kind of what I was saying lol, and if this happens in a ABD the other person is dm'd most of the time.