ES Recruitment Drive
Trigger saves the anime. Pretty much every anime they make is at least enjoyable and fucking Ninja Slayer is the pinnacle of the industry.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEART
retired
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Yeah, I enjoyed it. If you enjoyed Kill la kill you should also watch Space patrol luluco.

ALSO.

Is this low key Kill la Kill 2.0, because they talking about life fibers and shit. I saw it in a screen shot.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Never saw any of them :/

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
''life fibers and shit''

Just finished Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi, wow, the plot was kind of wtf, like where did he get that ''Revival'' and some minor things were left out, but it is a very enjoyable anime, cool enough for 12 episodes and the ending was very amusing.
If you're looking for something like Steins; Gate, i totally recommend Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi.

I wish to find more animes with Satoru and Airi relationship look alike :^)

Charlotte is one of the worst anime dramas you will ever see.

If anyone here watched Charlotte, is that true ?
Last edited by yuki; Feb 24, 2017 at 12:15 AM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post

Just finished Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi, wow, the plot was kind of wtf, like where did he get that ''Revival'' and some minor things were left out, but it is a very enjoyable anime, cool enough for 12 episodes and the ending was very amusing.
If you're looking for something like Steins; Gate, i totally recommend Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi.

I watched Erased, was a great series. Will probably watch it again sometime soon.

As for Charlotte, watched the whole thing. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but the ending was a little weird. But, the plot was great and so was the situations that it surrounded.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
@fma05: yep, it's shit. don't bother.

Get the fuck off me!

Never saw any of them :/

did you really compare Erased to Steins;Gate?

maybe you should watch Charlotte, more to your taste :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

ouch..

^ You see, both are good :P

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

I can't believe you said that <:o)

I didn't compare them, i just said that if you liked Steins;Gate you should watch Erased aswell, they have some similarities.

And stop praising Steins;Gate and enjoy both Erased is cooler.

Lol, i'm not going to watch Charlotte after the review i read.

btw TPK, did you watched Coyote Ragtime? it suits you.
Last edited by yuki; Feb 24, 2017 at 04:31 PM.

I didn't compare them, i just said that if you liked Steins;Gate you should watch Erased aswell, they have some similarities.

Being good is definitely not one of them. S;G is one of the better things to grace anime industry ever, Erased is bad and Charlotte is downright awful. In a way Erased and Charlotte are both an exercise in how mind-bogglingly badly can one fuck up a decent plot concept.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos