ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] New Matarika Parkour

Going to get back into mod making, here's a short little mod, with a cave...and a boat...lol enjoy!

If you want to see more of 'how the mod is made', just download it, as the video is to provide how to mod works.

Replay by Matarika

Attached Files
matarika_the_creed_pk.tbm (17.6 KB, 69 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jan 29, 2017 at 07:01 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Nice, i like the way you did the boat. doesn't seem to object heavy... (i may be wrong)
You could add some detail to the boat.
it seems a bit short but other than that it looks pretty good.
i haven't tried it ingame but i saw the video.
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Really cool idea but the execution is underwhelming

As I've come to expect of you every object is too thick, the colors are bland and the course is unchallenging and onedimensional. Even with the objectspam and the wasted objects(ex. the waterfall could have been reduced to 2 objects instead of 6) you only used 86 objects.

Overall not good at all and if the modding community wasn't starved nobody would bother to play this
You need to aspire to be as good at making envs as you are to brand your name everywhere
oooooooh k...thanks lol
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297